Friday, April 25, 2014

I Opened Two Packs of 1990 Donruss



I was trying to find my 1990 Donruss Marquis Grissom Rated Rookie when I realized I don't have it.  What I did have, though, was two unopened packs of '90 Donruss sitting around, collecting dust.  So, I figured I'd give it a shot.


Right off the bat (so to speak), these packs Bipped me.


Some strong rookies here, but no Marquis!  Where is the Marquis?


Something about Mike LaValliere - I've kalways kind of wanted to start a PC for him.  He just seems like a regular dude, you know?  Regardless, George Bell's giant cap steals the show on this page.


Randy really does look ready here.  Was that on purpose?


I'll always have a soft spot for Rex Hudler.

Oh, well.  No Marquis Grissom Rated Rookie.  Does anybody have one they can spare?  I'm totally serious.

All these cards smelled amazing, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment