Thursday, May 8, 2014

3000th Griffey Contest Results

Here it is, and only six days late.  As you may or may not have seen, my 3000th unique Griffey card was this 2008 SPx American Heroes number.  Here is the unedited scan of said card:



I asked everybody to guess what number this card was stamped according to Price is Right rules (closest without going over).  As you can see, those who went with the low end were a lot closer. 

I expected someone would win with a guess of #1 which Matt of Red Cardboard did, but another blogger gambled with a slightly higher guess and came within thee numbers of the answer.  That blogger was Jeff of One Man's Junk (Wax) with his guess of 29!  Congratulations, Jeff.  It doesn't look like we've traded yet, so I need your deets.  I've got a package of cardboard heading your way.



Thanks for playing everybody!

1 comment: