Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love, Griffey Style

What did you get for Valentine's Day?  I got mashed potatoes.

You can't make this stuff up.








I thought I had them all, but a quick look on eBay and I found this:


And also this:


That elongated one at the top of the box I do not have.  Ooh, and a teacher card?  I'm missing that one, too.  What did I do with all these?  Did I actually use them for class exchange, or did I keep them in a binder for nearly two decades like a sane person?

Hey, Happy V-day.

3 comments:

  1. By far, the best V-Day post I've seen around the blogging community!

    Btw, shoot me an email at mkaz80 at gmail if you'd like to work out a trade for the Chipper patch I recently pulled. I've set it aside for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mark! I do totally love Chippah....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that Griffey for you that you commented on in my blog. Shoot me an email. lifebythedrop79@yahoo dot com

      Delete