Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wallet Card Wednesday: Wedding Fish Edition

I went to a wedding a few weeks back, and the place where they held the reception had a large pond in the back. There happened to be a few cane poles and some old tackle laying around, so I, being a beer or two deep at this point, decided to put together a basic rig (a small hook, a penny weight, and a bobber) and see if there was anything in there. I balled up little bits of bread as bait (perch love bread) and set the pole to work. Wouldn’t you know it?


I caught a fish at a wedding. It's one of the more redneck things I've done, but it's nice to know that Poseidon blesses this union. Poseidon and Aquaman.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I bet the one person that checked fish instead of chicken on their RSVP was happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/mnbamboozled/griffeys/INSERTS/2009promo.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water feature are really fascinating. You have given great information about that. My one friend is also interested to invest money I this project. Hopefully your article will be helpful to him. Pond Liner Repair

    ReplyDelete